- EVERYONE MUST REGISTER IN THE OFFICE.
- Daily visitors and overnight guests of campers must stop in the office and pay the daily fee before joining you at your campsite.
- All visitors must exit the resort by 10:00 PM.
- Vacant campsites are not to be used as drive thru and/or parking spaces.
- CAMPERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR VISITORS. PLEASE REMIND YOUR VISITORS THAT THEIR PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- CHARGING OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES IS STRICTLY
- No more than two vehicles per campsite. Extra vehicles must park in a designated area and pay an additional fee.
- Smoking marijuana outside of your RV is
- No tent camping.
- Campsites must be kept free of clutter and extra items. Outside storage containers are not allowed. Please do not put garbage in fire rings.
- No clothes lines attached to trees. Only portable RV clotheslines permitted.
- Drain water may not be run on the ground.
- Please be a courteous camper by not walking and/or riding bikes through other campsites.
- ALL PETS ARE TO BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES.
- All pet messes are the responsibility of the pet owner and must be picked up immediately, wrapped, and deposited in the garbage dumpster.
- Aggressive, unruly, or barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- No pet is to be left unattended at any site. IF
YOUR PET IS OUTSIDE YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE WITH IT.
- Pets are not permitted in any part of the lakes,
in any campground building, or on the beach.
- You swim at your own risk.
- No person under 16 years of age is permitted to enter the beach without an older responsible person.
- No person shall enter the beach alone or swim alone.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS, AND NO PETS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH OR IN PARKING AREAS.
- Beach is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Memorial
Day to Labor Day - weather permitting.
- Wrap all garbage in plastic bags and place in the dumpster. (See map for location.) Please do not leave in fire ring. Garbage cans are for our day-use visitors.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 2:00 PM. Campers will be charged for early check-in and late check-out.
- Please obey our 10 MPH speed limit, stop at the
stop signs, and WATCH FOR CHILDREN!
- Mini-bikes, ATV’s & golf carts are prohibited.
Electric bikes must abide by the 10 MPH speed limit.
- Adult campers are responsible for the care and conduct of their children.
- All firearms, including bows and arrows, BB or pellet guns and slingshots and fireworks are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Campfires must be kept in the fire rings. Please do not move them without office permission.
- No cutting, chopping or damaging any trees, dead or alive.
- Firewood may be purchased in the office.
- Children 13 & under must be accompanied by an adult when using facilities requiring the Key Card.
- Do not wash clothing or dishes in the restrooms.
- We take pride in keeping our facilities clean. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping them clean.
- Management is not responsible for any losses or damages caused by other persons, wind, fire, water, hail, snow, smoke, vandalism, theft, explosions or other causes whatsoever.
- Your credit card will be charged 3 days prior to
your arrival, with the exception of holiday weekends
(Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and
Pumpkin Festival) which will be charged at the time of
reservation. Groups may also be charged at the time of
reservation, at our discretion. Cancellations or changes
to your reservation must be received at least 3 days
prior to your arrival date; 14 days for stays of a month
or more. A $100 deposit toward electric will be charged
14 days in advance of monthly reservations; the monthly
camping fee will be charged 3 days in advance. Refunds
for prepaid reservations will be issued, less a $25.00
handling fee, if notice of cancellation is received at
least 7 days prior to the reserved date of arrival; 14
days for monthly reservations. If notice of cancellation
is received within 7 days of arrival (or 14 days for
monthly arrivals), no refund will be available. No shows
may also result in the cancellation of extended
reservations. No refunds for eviction.
THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED. DISRUPTIVE
BEHAVIOR OR DISREGARD FOR ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE RULES
WILL BE SUFFICIENT REASON FOR TERMINATING A CAMPER OR
VISITOR’S STAY WITHOUT REFUND. MANAGEMENT CAN ADD TO OR
CHANGE THESE REGULATIONS AT ANY TIME.
Thank you for your patience in reading through these good camping practices.
Enjoy your stay at Sycamore RV Resort and Happy Camping!